Friday, July 2, 2010

I woke up this morning to GODs grace. What a way to wake up. Its all uphill from here. Its hard for me sometimes to trust in that, but its getting easier as i go. The one thing that surprised me most in treatment,is that it had little to do with the drugs. It was about me, dealing with the past,present and future. I was given tools to use to help me do that dealing in a healthy way. I just have to use the tools. I think this is like everything else I take on that is new to me. I have to practise to get it done. The thing is, this is not a new hobby, its my life. And everything I ever new before about survival is not healthy.So here i go.I am already knee deep, I mize well take the plunge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment